Cooling Server Racks - Our Rack Manifold
For cooling server racks, the Chilldyne rack manifold delivers coolant to more than 100 servers while installed inside a standard server rack. The negative-pressure liquid cooling system and manifold’s quick connectors allow operators to connect and disconnect hot and cold lines without shutting down the system.
- Quick connectors make it easy to add or remove cooling to servers.
- Chilldyne’s patented negative-pressure system allows for continuous, leak-free operations when adding or removing servers and performing maintenance.
- Custom mounting is available for any type of server rack.
- Low-flow resistance connectors, manifolds, and tubing provide a steady coolant flow for racks, even up to 30ft/10m from CDU.
- Corrosion resistant stainless-steel construction ensures maximum cooling performance.
- Patented air-flow valves keep the rest of the system liquid-cooled, even if some servers are disconnected.
- Customizable connector types and port positions on manifolds are available for unique systems.