Remotely monitor and operate the Chilldyne Cooling Distribution Unit (CDU) using a web-based interface. An alternative to the CDU touchscreen, the Cool-Flo Software conveniently allows data center operators to manage the Chilldyne liquid cooling system and ensure uptime.
- Set and monitor liquid temperature at the desired level to ensure peak server performance and increase energy efficiency.
- Manage the liquid flow rate and heat exchange to achieve optimal cooling of IT equipment.
- Monitor the dew point to prevent condensation buildup throughout the system.
- Check coolant quality, ensure additives are available to minimize corrosion of system hardware and connections.
- Monitor fluid levels to ensure CDU is able to automatically fill and drain liquids, during operation with no down time.
- Conduct vacuum tests to ensure system is operating correctly.
- Easy-to-use, web interface is consistent with CDU touchscreen panel.
- Made in USA
The Cool-Flo software provides a multitude of network interfaces for remote control and monitoring of a Chilldyne CDU using a web interface, DCIM software or BMS software. The following interfaces can be accessed via a network connection to any Chilldyne CDU:
- Graphical User Interface – The GUI provides access to nearly all of the CDU’s functions with easy-to-navigate menus, including monitoring, control, management, and configuration. The GUI is also accessible via the touchscreen on compatible CDUs.
- SNMP – SNMP can be used for real-time monitoring of the CDU’s sensors and operating parameters.
- Modbus TCP/IP – Modbus can be used for real-time monitoring of the CDU’s sensors and operating parameters, as well as some configuration and control operations.
- Syslog – Send logging data to your central syslog server. The syslog interface can send sensor data up to once per second; filter by facility to capture as much or as little as you prefer.
- FTP – Access historical log files for troubleshooting.
- Other Interfaces – Cool-Flo CDUs also support Telnet, an HTTP-based web API, and more. Not sure if the CDU has the right network interfaces for your deployment? Give us a call!